The Teatro Comunale (The Communal Theatre)
Located in the historic center of the city of Este, this beautiful theater is born of the will of the Cardinal Legate Borghese in 1773, after several design changes, the theater finally opened its doors in 1797. The facade is characterized by a large porch, designed to host various workshops, and is connected to the opposite side of the church of St. Charles sought through a widening of an elliptical shape, designed by Morelli. The interior is a typical Italian-style theater, has an oval shape with five tiers of boxes decorated as the beautiful ceiling frescoes and stucco half of the 800 attributed to Francesco Migliari, these themes represent the magnificent frescoes home , and the ancient civilization on Mars with scenes from the life of Julius Caesar. Great importance is devoted primarily to the acoustics, because the brick is chosen as material for construction.